Ewha International
Summer College


It is the student’s responsibility to be issued with the correct type of visa in advance at the Korean Embassy or Consulate Office. Nationals of countries or regions where Korea has signed a visa waiver agreement may enter Korea without a visa. If not, students must apply for a D-2-8 Visa(Short-term Student Visa).