The program offers EISC students a chance to be part of working in Seoul, Korea. Ewha Womans University holds strong relations with global business, social, and educational partners therefore, students can take advantage of this opportunity to gain new insight and professional work experience and even build each other their own networking skills. This summer, there are various companies hosting many fun events. Do not miss this wondrous opportunity to heighten your career and personal growth.
- ▶ Eligibility: Undergraduate or graduate students who are currently enrolled for Ewha International Summer College who can speak English.
- ▶ No monetary benefits are given, unpaid internship.
- ▶ Certificate of Completion will be provided by the designated company after the internship.
- ▶ All flight tickets and all accomodation related fees will NOT be included. Students need to arrange all of the following prior to internship individually.
- Final decision will be made by the company around early May.
- Not all applicants will be guaranteed an internship position and internship results will be announced through individual e-mails.
- EISC does not provide accommodation during the internship period.
- The above schedule may subject to change.