[Updated 11/10/20] In view of the current prolonged and significant uncertainties surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Ewha International Summer College is paying close attention to guidelines from the Korean government and WHO in order to decide whether we will be able to operate our 2021 summer program. The safety of our students and staff is our first priority. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide more information as it becomes available.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit HERE.
For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
If students withdraw from the program entirely, students can get full or partial reimbursement depending on their withdrawal date. Refunds are made only by bank transfer, and the bank commission fee will also be deducted from the refund.
Refund deadlines for each session are as follows:
|Refund percentile||Session 1||Session 2|
|100% 1 month before the program starts||June 3, Wed, 2020||July 13, Mon, 2020|
|60% 2 weeks before the program starts||June 17, Wed, 2020||July 27, Mon, 2020|
Information to be submitted
- Full Name of the Bank Account Holder
- Address & Phone Number
- Bank Account Number
- Name of Bank
- Swift BIC
- Branch Name/Address of Bank
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- No refund can be made for cancellation after the above dates.
- All cancellation and refund requests with bank information should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation of receipt by email requesting your bank account information so that the refund can be remitted to your bank.
- Please do understand that overseas refund takes at least three weeks to process.