[Updated 11/10/20] In view of the current prolonged and significant uncertainties surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Ewha International Summer College is paying close attention to guidelines from the Korean government and WHO in order to decide whether we will be able to operate our 2021 summer program. The safety of our students and staff is our first priority. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide more information as it becomes available.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit HERE.
For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Half-Day Field Trips and Activities
- Watch Korean Movies at Theater
- Visit The War Memorial of Korea
- Learning K-Pop Dance
- Making Korean Temple Food
- Han River Cruise
Special Cultural Excursion Trip - Pyeongchang, the city of 2018 Winter Olympics
Students will be able to experience authentic Korean traditional culture and life through the following activities:
- Visiting Samyang Ranch
- Visiting Woljeongsa Temple
- Tasting traditional local cuisine
- Date: August 13-14, 2021
- All schedules and courses are tentative and subject to change without prior notice.