Deadlines for submission
※ 2020 EISC Cancelled due to COVID-19 - please check out the Program Cancellation Notice
Session 1: May 20, 2020 (Seoul Time)
Session 2: June 26, 2020 (Seoul Time)
Applications received after the deadlines will NOT be considered. Applications are only accepted online.
- Complete the online application and SUBMIT.
- Pay application fee (non-refundable).
- Receive admission notice by email (communication channel in the application page).
- Pay tuition.
- Come and enjoy your days at Ewha!
- Both the application and tuition fee will be waived for exchange students. In order to participate under an exchange status, students should be officially nominated by their home universities that are partners with Ewha in advance.
- After you have been accepted, you may check your student ID #, download the acceptance letter (click “Admission” on application page) and fill out pick-up request on the top of the application page, if needed.
Applications are accepted online only. Students must submit the following materials:
- Face Picture (3cm * 4 cm) in jpg. File Format
- Scanned Copy of College or University Enrollment Certification or Transcript *
- Scanned Copy of Passport Bio-Page
- Scanned Copy of Overseas Traveler’s Insurance **
* Enrollment certification or proof of admission to university or college for Fall 2020 suffice.
** A copy of Overseas Traveler’s Health Insurance covering any incidents or medical emergencies that may occur during the student’s participation in the Ewha ISC.