Deadlines for submission
Session 1: May 17, 2023 (Seoul Time)
Session 2: June 23, 2023 (Seoul Time)
Applications received after the deadlines will NOT be considered. Applications are only accepted online.
- Complete the online application and SUBMIT.
- Pay application fee (non-refundable).
- Receive admission notice by email (communication channel in the application page).
- Pay tuition.
- Come and enjoy your days at Ewha!
- After you have been accepted, you may check your student ID # and download the acceptance letter (click “Admission” on application page) on the top of the application page.
Applications are accepted online only. Students must submit the following materials:
- Face Picture (3cm * 4 cm) in jpg. File Format
- Scanned Copy of College or University Enrollment Certification or Transcript *
- Scanned Copy of Passport Bio-Page
- Scanned Copy of Overseas Traveler's Insurance** The insurance should indicate 1)your name 2)the program dates, to show that you are covered for this period
- Scanned Copy of Visiting Student Program Learning Agreement with the student and the advisor's signature If you don't have a study abroad advisor, contact information of a professor or faculty member will suffice
* Enrollment certification or proof of admission to university or college for Fall 2022 suffice.
* GPA must be shown on the transcript.
** A copy of Overseas Traveler's Health Insurance covering any incidents or medical emergencies that may occur during the student's participation in the Ewha ISC.