Deadlines for submission
[Updated 11/10/20] In view of the current prolonged and significant uncertainties surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Ewha International Summer College is paying close attention to guidelines from the Korean government and WHO in order to decide whether we will be able to operate our 2021 summer program. The safety of our students and staff is our first priority. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide more information as it becomes available.
For the most up-to-date information, please visit HERE.
For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Session 1: May 14, 2021 (Seoul Time)
Session 2: June 25, 2021 (Seoul Time)
Applications received after the deadlines will NOT be considered. Applications are only accepted online.
- Complete the online application and SUBMIT.
- Pay application fee (non-refundable).
- Receive admission notice by email (communication channel in the application page).
- Pay tuition.
- Come and enjoy your days at Ewha!
- Both the application and tuition fee will be waived for exchange students. In order to participate under an exchange status, students should be officially nominated by their home universities that are partners with Ewha in advance.
- After you have been accepted, you may check your student ID #, download the acceptance letter (click “Admission” on application page) and fill out pick-up request on the top of the application page, if needed.
Applications are accepted online only. Students must submit the following materials:
- Face Picture (3cm * 4 cm) in jpg. File Format
- Scanned Copy of College or University Enrollment Certification or Transcript *
- Scanned Copy of Passport Bio-Page
- Scanned Copy of Overseas Traveler’s Insurance **
* Enrollment certification or proof of admission to university or college for Fall 2021 suffice.
** A copy of Overseas Traveler’s Health Insurance covering any incidents or medical emergencies that may occur during the student’s participation in the Ewha ISC.