2019-01-14 , 474 Views

Can the field trip and housing fee be paid through other methods other than cash?

No, the housing and field trip fee must be paid in cash at the at the on-campus ECC Shinhan Bank upon arrival. Right outside of the bank, cash can be withdrawn from ATMS which accepts global cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Cirrus, Plus, JCB).

There is no Attachment