Information about K-ETA (updated as of April 5)
Dear 2022 EISC Session 1 Students,
- From 00:00 on April 1, 2022(KST), visa-free entry to 46 countries will resume. Accordingly, from 9AM on March 30, 2022(KST), K-ETA applications from 96 countries can be applied.
- Following the implementation of K-ETA, nationals of 96 countries/regions who were eligible for visa-free entry now should apply for K-ETA for the issuance of the boarding pass. K-ETA authorization is generally valid for multiple trips over a period of two years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. (Application fee - 10,000 KRW/person)
- K-ETA is NOT a visa. K-ETA approval does not guarantee admission to the Republic of Korea; a Korea Immigration Service officer at a port of entry will have the final determinations.
- Please note that the information entered cannot be modified once the application is submitted. Therefore, you need to re-apply for K-ETA. Make sure all information is filled in correctly before making a payment.
- Since K-ETA Center is not in charge of Quarantine, please contact the department in charge for detailed information on the quaratine requrirements.
- For detailed information, refer the to attachment files and click HERE to view the K-ETA official site.
※K-ETA is recently implemented and it is necessary for all overseas students coming in.
Please refer to the files attached for detailed K-ETA related information.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com